Naked Chicken Parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; rub to coat. While oil is heating, liberally season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper – both sides. Stir together the two types of breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, and pepper in a wide, shallow bowl.
Combine parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano in a baggie. Wash each breast with water and put in cheese mixture. Make sure each piece is coated with cheese and place each breast in pan and dump remaining cheese mixture on top. You can cook Naked Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naked Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- It’s of thyme.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of granulated onion powder.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
Naked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast..
- Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side..
- Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Cut the chicken breasts in half and pound to even thickness. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, then season with salt and pepper. In one shallow dish, mix together panko bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper. In another shallow dish, whisk one egg. In a shallow bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper.