Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs. There are many recipes for chicken and veg soup but I've chosen this for it's unique style of cooking soup and supreme ingredients.you can choose vegetables with your choice but I've choosen veggies according to nutrition values and complete meal demands .so added broccoli, mushroom ,carrot .spring onion,rosemary and thyme for additional seasoning and flavour . turmeric adds . Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs. Enjoy this creamy chicken supreme with mashed potato and steamed green veggies.
There are many recipes for chicken and veg soup but I've chosen this for it's unique style of cooking soup and supreme ingredients.you can choose vegetables with your choice but I've choosen veggies according to nutrition values and complete meal demands.so added broccoli, mushroom ,carrot .spring onion,rosemary and thyme for additional . Mix together rice, water, broth, soup, dressing, cheese, chicken and lemon juice. This Classic Chicken and Vegetable Soup, is laden with Flu fighting goodness, that can be found in the vegetables like garlic, carrots, spring onions, capsicum peppers, and spices like turmeric, cinnamon, cumin and black pepper. You can have Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs
- You need of Chicken marination.
- Prepare 300-400 gm of Chicken breast pc.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika or black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For soup.
- It’s 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut oil or olive oil.
- You need 3 cups of veg chicken broth.
- Prepare of Recipe of broth is in shrimp thai soup.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots cut into cubes.
- Prepare 5-6 of spring onions stems or 3/4 cup sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli or as per desire.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom sliced (canned).
- Prepare 2 of chicken cubes or 1 tbs chinese salt.
- Prepare of Salt if needed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt I've added 3/4 tsp.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped rosemary (optional).
- You need 1/2 tbs of dried thyme (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbs of cornflour dissolved in half cup water.
- You need of Lemon juice of half lemon and slices of half lemon (optional).
- It’s 3 cups of water.
Skip adding the chicken to the simmering step and cook the soup until the potatoes are tender. Simmer the remaining vegetables, then add in the shredded chicken until warmed through. The best way to make chicken vegetable soup is to start with fresh ingredients. Saute the onions & potatoes (per recipe below).
Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs instructions
- Marinade the chicken with given ingredients for at least 10 to 20 minutes and then grill or bake or cook in frying pan on very slow flame…8 minutes from one side then turn and 8 minutes from other side.
- When the chicken will be tender and done….cool down and cut into cubes or small chunks or desired size….
- Now prepare all ingredients ready for soup.
- In a deep bottom pot add in oil and grated garlic….stir until get aroma…..
- Now add cubed carrots and stir it for 30 seconds….then stir in mushroom and broccoli….stir for 30 seconds and add veg chicken broth….
- Add veg chicken broth and 3 glass of water….bring to boil and add spring onions, turmeric powder,black pepper, rosemary, thyme and chicken cubes… cook for 1 minute….
- Now add cornflour dissolved in water and lemon juice…. Cook for 1 minute and add lemon slices just before serving….make sides just before 20 minutes to serve soup…..
- Supreme chicken veg soup is ready to serve…. yummilicious. And healthy and best in winters……
Add the broth, tomatoes, and seasonings. Add the potatoes, carrot, celeriac and hot vegetable stock, cover and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and celery leaves. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. This chicken vegetable soup is our new go-to for the winter.