How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik". Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The Fish : Score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster and crispier. Add oil to a wok or pan, about half a cup or at least to the side of the fish. Fry the fish on low heat if you like it very crispy, which I do.
Pour the sauce over the fried fish. THIS FRIED FISH WITH TAMARIND SAUCE IS A HARMONY OF SWEET,. Filed Under: fish, Recipes, Seafood, Thai Tagged With: crispy fish with tamarind sauce. You can have How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik" using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik"
- It’s 1 of whole Tilapia fish.
- You need 60 g. of Tamarind.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 50 g. of Palm sugar.
- Prepare 80 g. of Sugar.
- It’s 10 pcs. of Chili.
- Prepare 1 of whole bulb garlic.
- Prepare 3 pcs. of Coriander root.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 5 g. of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 pc. of Thinly slice long red chili.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Season fish with salt and freshly ground black pepper then sprinkle flour all over to coat fish. Remove from wok, drain in paper towels then set it aside in a warm location. Make the tamarind sauce: heat a nonstick pan or wok over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Add the shallots and garlic; sauté until translucent.
How To Make Crispy Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce Recipe • Thai Style "Pla Rad Prik" instructions
- Pour boiling water to tamarind squeeze and strain • blend garlic + chili + coriander root •.
- Clean fish and dry fish with paper towel to prepare for fry • score fish both side • sprinkle salt on fish • fried fish with medium high heat approximately 5-6 mins each side.
- Fry garlic + chili + coriander root until get aroma • add tamarind juice + palm sugar + sugar + fish sauce + salt boil and reduce • serve sauce on fish and garnish with coriander leaves and thinly slice of red chili • Done..!! 😋😋.
Add the lime juice and remove the pan from the heat. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine all 'Spice Mix' ingredients. Sprinkle a clean plate with cornstarch. Now dip fish into the spice mixture, coating all sides. Set the fish aside on a rack or plate.