Noodle Fried Rice. Stir fry rice noodles with shrimp and chicken is one of the tastiest Chinese recipes with rice noodles. Just imagine the taste when you combine noodles with chicken, shrimps, soy sauce and with other spice items. This Asian noodles recipe is a famous form of food in China, Japan, Korea and Thailand.
Pour some (not all) of the mushroom juice off and add sauces and seasonings to vegetable mixture. Note: Don't let these noodles dry out. Make sure to drain well, but be ready to use these noodles fairly immediately. You can have Noodle Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodle Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of leftover steam rice.
- You need 1 package of Indonesian instant fried noodle (I used “Mie Goreng Sedap).
- It’s of 2 eggs.
- You need 1/2-1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Chicken powder optional.
- You need of Chili flake optional.
- Prepare of Fried shallots optional.
Stir fried flat rice noodle with chili, egg, red & green bell pepper, onion, garlic, and basil leaves. Separate the rice noodles by pulling apart the various sections into manageable amounts. Place the oil in a wok or small to medium frying pan. Stir fried with meat of your choice, Rice noodle with eggs, bean sprout, green onion with coconut curry sauce.
Noodle Fried Rice instructions
- Boil the noodle as the package instructions. Strain it, and set asides.
- Using the frying pan, heat up the oil, cracks the eggs and make it into scrambled eggs. Low the heat, and add the rice and noodle..
- Open and pour all the noodle seasoning into rice mixture. Add salt, black pepper, sugar, chicken powder, and chili flake if necessary..
- Turn up the heat and mix all together, and cook it through. Add the green onion and fried shallots. Taste it before turn off the heat. Transfer to the serving bowls, and enjoy!.
SIAM FRIED RICE Fried rice with your choice of meat, egg, and vegetables. Add chili garlic sauce and soy/tamari/aminos drain and rinse miracle rice. This story can be read as a standalone for those new to the series. Lana Lee is the manager of her families' restaurant, Ho Lee Noodle House in a suburb outside Cleveland, Ohio. Stir-fried wide rice noodles with broccoli and an egg in sweet brown sauce and choice of meat.