Weeknight Veggie Noodles. Great recipe for Weeknight Veggie Noodles. A healthier dish for a weeknight 🥬 PS I had never cooked bok choy before. I used to cook this dish with just bell peppers and zucchini (or other veggies), but the reality is I liked bok choy way better in this combo ☺️ Hence, here is my new go-to recipe.
First boil water in a pan with salt and oil. Add noodles to the boiling water and cook them till they are just cooked or al dente. While noodles are cooking, rinse and chop the vegetables. You can have Weeknight Veggie Noodles using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Weeknight Veggie Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Bok choy.
- It’s 2 of Scallions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro or Parsley.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1-2 of lime.
- You need 2-3 spoonfuls of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 splash of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 touch of Chili flakes.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
Once noodles are cooked al dente, drain them in a colander or sieve. Heat the oil on a high heat in a wok or a large non-stick frying pan. When the oil is sizzling hot, add in the onions, celery, carrots, peppers and green beans/snow peas. While the vegetables are cooking, put some water on to boil for the noodles.
Weeknight Veggie Noodles instructions
- Any vegetables could go well with this simple dish 🙂 This time I had one red bell pepper, bok choy, and scallions..
- After cooking the vegetables on a pan, I mix on all of the sauce ingredients. Meanwhile, prepare the noodles. Done! :-).
Put a large wok on a high heat and when screaming hot, add the vegetable oil, garlic and ginger. Heat a shallow skillet over medium-high heat. Cook vegetables, stirring often, until they are cooked through yet still have some crunch to them. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a mason jar. Rustle up a sumptuous veggie meal in half an hour or less.