Spinach Noodle. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Add the baby spinach and water to a blender or food processor, and blend at high speed until completely smooth.
Gradually add enough flour to make a firm, but not sticky, dough. Cover, and cook till spinach is very tender. Pour in the stock and soy sauce, then bring to the boil. You can cook Spinach Noodle using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Noodle
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare Half of red chilli.
- It’s of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 pack of dry noodle.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s slices of Shallots and garlic.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Some left over roast pork.
Add a large pinch of ground white pepper and the cornflour mixture to the pan, then cook for a further minute to thicken slightly. Pour the sauce into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You don't have to be vegan to enjoy this colourful low-fat, low-calorie squash and spinach pasta topped with pecans. Your favourite comfort food revamped with fewer calories and more veggies.
Spinach Noodle step by step
- Blanch the noodle with hot water until the.noodle separates.Then set aside..
- Sutee shallots and garlic until fragrant.Then add spinach and red chilli Stir fry then season with black pepper and dark soy sauce.Then.add the roadt pork.mix it then.serve..
This vegetarian mac 'n' cheese with spinach and tomatoes is an easy meal. Remove the noodles from the heat and add the spinach to the pan. While the spinach is wilting, dry fry the eggs in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat, taking care to ensure the eggs do not. Heat a large pot of salted water on high and bring to a boil. Fill a large pot with water and heat on high to bring to a boil for the pasta.