Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef. The Best Stewed Cabbage With Tomatoes Recipes on Yummly See recipes for Venison with roast cavolo nero and beetroot. Heat oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
Stir vegetarian burger crumbles, tomatoes, lemon juice, dark brown soft sugar, dill, allspice and pepper into the mixture. Bring the mixture to the boil, cover and reduce the heat to low. Brown Ground Beef,Onions & Pepper in bacon grease. You can have Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 of large head of Cabbage.
- You need 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 5-6 stalks of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- It’s 1 pack of Bacon.
- You need 1 of small Ground Beef.
- You need of Garlic, Salt,Pepper.
Uncover and season with salt and pepper. Stewed tomatoes will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days. Freeze stewed tomatoes for longer storage. Add them to a freezer-safe container with an inch of headspace or pour into a zip-top freezer bag and expel the air.
Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef instructions
- Cook Bacon. Brown Ground Beef,Onions & Pepper in bacon grease. Cut Cabbage in small pieces. Add to ground beef. Pour stewed tomatoes over top. Crumble bacon into the mixture. Season. Cook till cabbage is tender..
Freeze for up to three months and defrost in the fridge before using. Stewed tomatoes can be canned for later use. Add bottled lemon juice to the. Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious.