Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes I even got the cream cheese filling to work for the most part by trying it a different way for every group of six muffins(it wasn't a very BIG filling, but there was still a definite area that was just cream cheese). To do this, all I did was add a little bit of batter to the bottom of a muffin cup, then used a spoon to make a sort of raised wall around one side. For the filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth; set aside.
Carefully add one tbsp of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. If you're using paper cups, try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper. Line Muffin pan with cupcake liners, then set aside. You can cook Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 15 oz (1 can) of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
In a stand mixer (or large mixing bowl with hand mixer), beat together butter, oil, sugars, eggs and pumpkin. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Roast seeds: Roast the pumpkin seeds in some melted butter in a skillet, then add brown sugar and caramelize the seeds. Make topping: Combine the caramelized pumpkin seeds with brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. Make sure to leave cream cheese out to room temperature..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ground ginger, baking soda and salt..
- Beat together pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mixer. Spoon combined mix into 16 to 18 baking cups.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract..
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese mix onto each muffin and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Make the filling: To make the filling, soften the cream cheese, add the sugar and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. Prep muffin batter: Make the pumpkin muffins by combining the. Beat in eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Line muffin pans with paper liners.