Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta.
Definitely serve this dish with a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon! Add cornmeal dissolved in a little water and continue to cook till the greens are completely cooked. Cool and grind to a coarse paste. You can cook Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta
- Prepare of Bruschetta Recipe Ingredients.
- You need 1 loaf of Plain Fresh French Bread (2 lb loaf).
- You need 7 of Roma Tomatoes [large chop].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes [fine chop].
- Prepare 1 large of Extra Large Elephant Garlic Bulb [for roasting].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Finely Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 stick of Salted Butter.
- You need 6 tbsp of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Baby Spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sliced Purple Onions (lengthwise).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coarsely Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Fresh Basil (topper).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (topper).
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Feta Cheese (topper).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt (topper).
- You need 1 small of Sheet Tinfoil [for roasting garlic].
- It’s of Options.
- You need 1 can of Artichoke Hearts [in water].
In other wok heat ghee add garlic, ginger and onion cook till it turn in pink. Recipes Beef and bean chilli with soyaroni; Recipes Tempeh Seasoned with Palm Sugar (BACEM TEMPE) Recipes Chicken wings with blue cheese sauce; Recipes Sig's Puy Lentils and Prawns over Tagliatelle; Recipes Chilli glazed pork with quick apple kimchi ; Recipes Halibut Fish. Morgan County Sales Tax from www.co.morgan.al.us Alabama has both a business privilege tax and a corporate income tax.
Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta instructions
- Slice French Bread lengthwise..
- Melt your 2 sticks of Salted Butter. Add in your 6 tbs Parmesan Cheese, 3 tbs finely minced Garlic, 1 tbs fresh Chives, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, 2 tbs fresh chopped Parsley, 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes and 10 twists Black Pepper. Mix and smear on your French Bread. Make certain to cover all of your bread. No bare spots. Bake bread at 350° until slightly crispy. Usually about 15 minutes..
- Roast your extra large garlic bulb alongside your bread. Cut off the tops of the garlic bulbs leaving husks on and place in tinfoil. Drizzle with 2 tbs Olive Oil. Seal the garlic bulbs in tin foil completely. Bake them at 350° for 40 minutes. Once done, allow time to cool and squeeze out garlic meat, smash it into a paste and prepare to generously smear this down the center of both sides of your fresh, just baked French Bread. Sprinkle top with 1/2 of your 1/3 tsp rock Sea Salt. Set bread to the side and cover..
- Tomato Basil Salsa Recipe 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil 4 tablespoons minced Garlic 4 cups chopped Roma Tomatoes 3 cups Baby Spinach Leaves 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes 1/2 cup fresh chopped Chives 1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro 4 tablespoons fresh Sweet Basil Cracked Black Pepper (10 twists) 1/3 cup Sliced Black Olives and 1/3 cup Purple Onions. In a saute pan over high heat combine olive oil and garlic (be careful not to burn garlic) and cook until just slightly browned. (2-3 minutes) Then add the restof your vegetables and cook 2-3 minutes longer..
- Make sure Salsa is heated thoroughly and pile the Tomato Basil Salsa on the baked French Bread and liberally sprinkle your 3/4 cup shreaded Parmesan Cheese, 1/3 tsp Sea Salt, Basil and Parsley and 1 cup of Feta Cheese on the top last. Serve hot with a good bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a chilled wedge salad if you'd like..
- Other Bruschetta idea toppers at its finale are fresh Mozzarella Cheese, additional Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinager, fresh Oregano or Lemon Juice but not all of them together. You can also drizzle your garlic infused olive oil from your roasted garlic over the top at serving. It's all up to you! Get creative!.