Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Very simple, flavorful and nutritious dish. Do not try this recipe when you are on a diet. You will end up eating another bowl of rice for the last drip of the Teriyaki sauce. You can cook Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl
- It’s 2 pieces of fresh salmon.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of white rice.
- Prepare of (Optional) Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Teriyaki Salmon and Avocado Rice Bowls. Jump To Recipe – Print Recipe. This is one of my favourite easy and healthy lunch or dinner recipes to put together. Rice bowls are one of my favourite.
Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl step by step
- Wash the white rice and cook it in instant pot for 5 minutes with 1:1 water ratio..
- Cook 2 pieces of fresh salmon on a skillet until they are cooked through. Break them into smaller pieces during cooking..
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the core and slice it..
- Add all the Teriyaki sauce ingredients into a separate bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds to warm up the honey and mix well..
- Put rice on bottom of the bowl, then top with avocado and salmon. Drizzle as much sauce as you like on top of the bowl. (There should be enough sauce for 2 bowls.).
- Delicious Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Rice bowl ready to serve!.
- (Optional) Sprinkle Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning on the bowl..
Once you have the rice on, all you've got to do is sear the salmon, dice up some avocado and cucumber, slice a couple of scallions, and pull that leftover teriyaki sauce out of the fridge. Description: The punch of teriyaki flavour combined with a fresh, crispy bowl of watery veggies and rice makes this pretty much the ideal bowl for any summer night. In a small bowl or measuring cup, add the coconut aminos. Brush salmon with teriyaki sauce and cook for two minutes under the broiler. Pull salmon out of the oven and brush more teriyaki sauce on top.