Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅.
Pour reserved marinade and white wine over. My baked Italian chicken recipe is full of beneficial vegetables like mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onion, tomato and spinach. Plus, the creamy sauce in this recipe is made with goat cheese, chicken stock, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. You can have Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅
- Prepare 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless/ boneless).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of rosemary leaves.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 jars (6 ounce) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 packs (16 ounce) of fresh sliced mushrooms.
What do all of these ingredients have in common? They are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You also get healthy fats and plenty of protein. Arrange artichokes and mushrooms on chicken.
Baked Chicken 🐔 with Artichokes, Mushrooms 🍄 and Onions 🧅 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs………
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- In a bowl mix together your black pepper, rosemary, minced garlic, drained artichoke hearts, and white wine, set bowl to the side……..
- Place your sliced onions and mushrooms all around chicken thighs……
- Pour artichoke mixture all over chicken thighs……….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour………
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Blend in flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Baked Chicken with Artichokes and Mushrooms. A simple, yet elegant dish of tender chicken breast with artichoke hearts, mushrooms and green onions baked in a white wine sauce. Pour evenly over chicken and artichokes.