Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake. Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake Crock Pot Girl 🤡 NY. This chicken broccoli pasta uses penne pasta, but you can use your favorite pasta shape. If you are in a real time crunch, use shredded deli chicken instead of cooking the chicken.
Just plonk flour, uncooked pasta, raw chicken, vegetables, milk and chicken broth into the baking dish, give it a quick stir, then pop it into the oven. Pull it out partway through cooking, stir through cheese, then finish baking. Well, then you'll absolutely love this super healthy chicken broccoli pasta casserole. You can have Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake
- Prepare of shredded chicken.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
I promise it will become your go-to healthy casserole recipe! This recipe may not be low carb but it is a healthy dinner casserole that the whole family will love! What makes this especially delicious casserole so great is that it's made with ingredients that you might already have right in your pantry. Cook pasta in salted water one minute shy of al dente according to package instructions.
Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake step by step
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, thawed broccoli, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup of your shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side………
- Boil pasta and drain thoroughly……Don’t forget to salt your water 💦!!!.
- Place pasta in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Pour Alfredo chicken mixture all over cooked pasta in baking pan, stir gently until pasta is thoroughly coated with Alfredo sauce / chicken mixture……..
- Place your reserved 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted on top and is golden brown…….
- Let sit for 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!!!.
The cheesy pasta is covered with buttered Ritz cracker crumbs and more shredded cheese before being placed in the oven to heat until melted and golden brown on top. Although it has probably been years since Courtney ate this Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake (she's quite the adventurous foodie now!) – this delicious comfort food will always remind me of Courtney when she was younger and we. Trim the broccoli into small florets and slice the stalks. Tip the pasta and vegetables into a large ovenproof dish. Skin the chicken and cut into small chunks and add to the dish.