Stuffed Bittergourd. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo.
Add in peanuts and mix well. Add in spice powders, salt and mix well. Stuff the bitter gourd well with the prepared masala. You can cook Stuffed Bittergourd using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bittergourd
- It’s of ground fish.
- It’s of small bitter gourd.
- It’s of Sauce (to taste):.
- Prepare of grated garlic.
- It’s of grated ginger.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of water.
Take an idly pan or a steamer and steam the bitter gourds for a few minutes or until half cooked. How to make Healthy Bharwa Karela Recipe – Stuffed Bitter Gourd To begin making Healthy Bharwa Karela Recipe (Indian Masala Stuffed Bitter Gourd), scrape the outer skin of the bitter. Rub the bitter gourds with salt, inside out. Wash all the karelas (bitter gourds) well with water as we are going to clean the top part, sort of zest the karela and use the zest of karela for stuffing.
Stuffed Bittergourd step by step
- Wash bitter gourd the cut into rings.Then soak in salt water for 15 mins.Then wash again and pat dry.Stuffed it one by one with ground fish and steam for 15 mins..
- Heat a pan and pour the sauce cook it until sticky keep mixing it.Then scoop and pour on top.of fish meat..
Then using a vegetable peeler, peel the bumpy top part and collect in a bowl. Once done with all of them, add ½ tsp salt to this and mix and cover. Using a tea spoon, scrape out the seeds. Place in a bowl, rub in salt,. In a mixing bowl, combine minced pork, chopped onion, chopped spring onion, minced garlic, grated ginger, and seasonings.