Salmon with Broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Great recipe for Salmon with Broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce. This is a dish I used to order from the local restaurant in my hometown for years.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon with broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can have Salmon with Broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce
- You need 2 of skinless salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Florets of 1 Broccoli.
- You need 150-200 gr of baby carrots or normal carrots cut in thick slices.
- You need 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 80 ml of whire wine.
- You need 2 spoons of finely chopped dill.
- Prepare 1.5 spoon of corn starch.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
At the same time, in another bowl mix the starch with the. In a tall container add the broccoli, salmon, lemon zest, yogurt, dill and residual water from the steamer. Lay the salmon steak in a small oven-proof dish. Add the broccoli, carrots and cherry tomatoes to the dish.
Salmon with Broccoli and baby carrots in lemon sauce instructions
- Steam or boil the Broccoli for a few minutes (do not overcook it-they need to remain crispy) and then put the florets in a bowl with cold water and ice. At the same time, in a pan over high heat add the salmon fillets, season them and cook them for abt 1 min per side till it gets a golden colour. Add the wine and let it get the aromas for a few seconds. Take the salmon out of the pan and leave it aside..
- In the same pan, add the cube of veg stock, the water and the olive oil and keep them over medium heat. At the same time, in another bowl mix the starch with the lemon juice and then add same to the pan. Also, add the dill and keep stirring constantly till the sauce starts becoming a thicker (for abt 8-10mins).
- When the sauce is ready, add the salmon and the veggies and serve. You can sprinkle with some more fresh dill. Enjoy!.
Pour over the sauce and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake in the oven for ten minutes. The baby carrots are mixed with parmesan cheese, garlic, fresh thyme, and salt. Return salmon to center of braiser, nestling between leeks and broccoli. Drizzle half of lemon juice over salmon; cover and transfer pan to oven.