3 Bean Chili. Add the onions and the garlic and stir till softened. DIRECTIONS Saute onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened. Add cumin and chili powder to pan to toast.
Open all the tins of beans into a colander to rinse and drain. Then put them in the slow cooker. Empty the tins of tomatoes into the slow cooker. You can cook 3 Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Bean Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion(chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 can of Stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of northern white beans (drained).
- It’s 1 can of black beans (drained).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Cummin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Mince the garlic and chop the onions. Deglaze pan with beer or broth, add tomatoes, black beans. One bean, two beans, we all scream for three beans! There's something for everyone in this colorful one-pot chili.
3 Bean Chili step by step
- Brown burger and saute onion in a pan..
- Chop garlic and add to pan..
- Saute an additional 3-4 minutes.
- deglaze pan with 1/2 cup water and add to crock pot..
- Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot..
- cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4..
Make this chili in a pressure cooker for effortless weeknight prep. Or opt for a slow cooker if you like to let things simmer. We've chosen each recipe ingredient for the perfect balance of flavors. Mixed with green pepper and cinnamon, our slow-simmered chili beans take on a sweet heat—and mild pinto, black and kidney beans add variety and texture. How To Make Three Bean Chili.