Caprese Salad. Get Salad now with Uber Eats. Your food favourites delivered to your door. Order From Salad Restaurants with Uber Eats.
The perfect Italian starter or side dish. It is the perfect quick and easy accompaniment to any summer meal. Tear the peppers into strips and divide over the plates of mozzarella. You can have Caprese Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 20 of pieces of basil.
- You need 11 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need of balsamic vinaigrette reduction.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
Halve the tomatoes and scatter over the top. Season well with sea salt and black pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into slices. Mix the basil leaves in between and on top of the slices then drizzle with the olive oil.
Caprese Salad instructions
- Cut tomato and mozzarella into about 20 slices.
- Lay down tomato, basil, and mozzarella on a plate/tray, and repeat in rows.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette reduction.
- Sprinkle some pine nuts over the salad.
Lopez-Alt puts it perfectly when he says: "A good caprese salad is a culinary endpoint. Arrange the salad on a serving platter or individual plates in an alternating pattern, with two to three slices of tomato for every piece of cheese. Season with the salt and pepper to taste. Scatter the basil leaves over the top and drizzle with the oil. Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter.