Mexican ground beef soup. Your favourite Mexican restaurants available on Deliveroo. A Mexican beef stew smothered in a semi-spicy gravy. Simple to make, but tastes wonderful.
MEXICAN CASSEROLE Cook ground beef until done. Add tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, onions, poblano peppers, jalapeño peppers, garlic, salt, chili powder, and black pepper to meat mixture in pot. Heat a heavy soup pot over medium-high heat until very hot. You can cook Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cans of mix beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 liter of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cubed zucchini.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Grated Gouda cheese.
Add the oil, tilting the pan to coat the bottom. Add the meat and bones and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until thoroughly browned. Mexican Beef-Cheese Soup "This hearty soup appeals to all ages and can be spiced up to suit individual tastes," reports Kim Gollin of Andover, Kansas.
Mexican ground beef soup step by step
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
She sometimes drains the can of tomatoes and adds extra beef, serving it as a thick cheesy dip. Instructions Season the meat with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add beef stock, tomatoes, red peppers, carrots, potatoes, steak, chiles (or chipotles), cumin, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Continue cooking until the soup reaches a simmer.