Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs. Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking pan with foil. Place the chicken thighs in the pan, skin side up, and then sprinkle them lightly with freshly ground black pepper. In a small bowl combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and the pressed or finely minced garlic.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Remove thawed chicken from packaging, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. You can have Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- You need of chicken thighs with or with out bone (skin left on).
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
- You need of packet dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of garlic clove, minced (I use about 3).
Place the chicken on lined baking sheet, brush with olive oil over the thighs. In a small bowl, mix together all seasonings/herbs. How to bake chicken Arrange the chicken thighs on a baking sheet, tucking the ends of each thigh under itself and stretching the skin over the top. In a small bowl combine the dressing mix with olive oil and minced garlic.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cover a baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up..
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet with the fattest side up..
- Generously season with salt and pepper..
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, when skin has started to crisp..
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and minced garlic and blend. If needed add the lemon juice to thin mixture..
- Brush the ranch and oil mixture over the chicken thighs..
- Continue to cook chicken in oven until crispy and golden brown and internal temperature reads 165 degrees..
- To get a tiny bit more crunch broil for 5 minutes watching your chicken closely so it doesn't burn..
- Serve with bulgur wheat, salad, rice, kimchi, broccoli and more..
To get started: Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs on the tray. Brush the tops generously with more olive oil, and shake on a couple tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Shaker. Cut a few lemons into thin slices and scatter them over and around the chicken. Get the easy printable recipe: https://sweetcsdesigns.com/baked-ranch-chicken-thighs/Easy, crunchy, delicious Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs are a super simple o. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil.