My Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. In a large mixing bowl combine chicken with the seasoning paste.
Grab a brush and brush over any seasoning/oil that's left in the mixing bowl. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Add all of the ingredients to a large zip top bag and seal. You can have My Baked Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare of chicken legs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dried parsley for garnish.
Smush the chicken around in the bag to coat in the seasoning. Brush the chicken drumsticks with melted butter. Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. If you have a meat thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the chicken, while avoiding touching the bone.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
If you do not have a meat thermometer, no worries. Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren't touching each other). Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Pat the chicken drumsticks dry with kitchen towels, there is no need to wash the chicken before.