Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. WaBack® is a tried and tested solution to a wide range of flooding problems.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil. When the butter stops foaming, add the garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and seasoning. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the chicken and shrimp. You can cook Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 bag of large shrimp 25 to 30 count.
- It’s 4 link of sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson).
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 of purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 3-4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Ingredients for Sauce.
- You need 1 jar (14.5 oz) of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
For macronutrient ratios, shrimp is much heavier in protein, heavier in carbs and much lighter in fat compared to chicken per calorie. Spoon half into a separate large bowl, then put the chicken in one bowl and the prawns in another. Stir each well so the prawns and meat are covered. While the pasta is cooking, place a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta instructions
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter..
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later..
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!.
Add the olive oil, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning. Remove the chicken and shrimp from the skillet. Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch – Popcorn Chicken and Shrimp. Popcorn might seem like a strange coating to put on chicken and shrimp, but it's so crispy, light and delicious – it makes total sense. Add the chicken pieces and cook until golden brown and cooked through.