Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta. Dredge chicken in flour to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil. When the butter stops foaming, add the garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and seasoning.
Spoon half into a separate large bowl, then put the chicken in one bowl and the prawns in another. Stir each well so the prawns and meat are covered. If the shrimp are frozen, thaw them under cool running water. You can have Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
- It’s of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of large shrimp 25 to 30 count.
- It’s of sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson).
- You need of yellow bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need of purple onion sliced thin.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of white wine of your choice.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of Ingredients for Sauce.
- It’s of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- You need of heavy cream.
Peel them (leave tails on if you want). While the pasta is cooking, place a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning. Remove the chicken and shrimp from the skillet.
Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta step by step
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter..
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later..
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!.
Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch – Popcorn Chicken and Shrimp. Popcorn might seem like a strange coating to put on chicken and shrimp, but it's so crispy, light and delicious – it makes total sense. Add the chicken pieces and cook until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the skillet, cover with foil, and set aside. Lightly season the shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika.