Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷. Get A Taste Of Places, Cultures And Cuisines By Creating Their Dishes In Your Home. Discover Our Range of Products In Colours Inspired By Food From Around the World. Chicken Baked in a Bag with Mushrooms, Butter, White Wine and Thyme.
Simply brown the chicken, make your mushroom sauce, pop it into the oven and voilà , dinner is served. With only a handful of ingredients, this is a perfect meal to share on a weeknight or to feed a crowd (just make sure to double or. Chicken and Mushrooms in a White Wine Sauce. You can have Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷
- Prepare of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Prepare of black pepper(each side).
- Prepare of oregano leaves(each side).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning(each side).
- It’s of basil leaves(each side).
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of large pack mushrooms, cleaned and sliced.
- Prepare of white wine.
The only different thing I did, was use wholewheat flour instead of plain. Toss the chicken in the flour, then tap off the excess. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the chicken, mushrooms and thyme. When you are in search of a quick but absolutely scrumptious dinner, look no further.
Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with black pepper, oregano leaves, Italian seasoning, basil leaves and garlic…….
- Now add in your sliced mushrooms……
- Now add in your white wine 🍷…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is golden in color……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I made these baked chicken thighs a few nights ago when I had an incredibly hectic day and needed to get dinner on the table, quickly. Pan fried chicken in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce with mushrooms. I love this for a luxury dinner served with sauteed potatoes and greens. Coat boneless, skinless chicken breasts with bread crumbs in a skillet, transfer to a casserole dish, pour on a can of mushrooms, a bunch of wine, and bake. Fry the mushrooms, sliced, in the same pan until golden.