Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs. Heat some olive oil with the butter in a large. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. You can cook Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Top with the mozzarella and cover with a lid or foil.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast instructions
- Combine all spices, olive oil, and lemon juice to form a paste and cover chicken breasts. Marinate as long as possible..
- Heat oven to 400F, then cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165F..
Mix in a medium bowl ½ cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (fresh shredded preferred), ¾ teaspoon seasoning salt (I used Lawry's), ½ teaspoon garlic powder and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place the fried chicken on a baking tray. Spread sauce on top of each piece of chicken and then top with a mount of grated mozzarella. Sprinkle parmesan and drizzle with a little olive oil. In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning.