Easy Spanish rice. Find Easy Recipe Spanish Rice Now at Kensaq.com! Mix water, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and bouillon into rice. Turn off heat and cover pot tightly with a lid.
By Ruth Schwab Delicious & Easy! Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. You can have Easy Spanish rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spanish rice
- You need 1/2 cup of long grain white rice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 oz of Rotel (half a can).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of marinara or tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Also, did not brown rice as read reviews saying made it too crunchy. Stir Mexican-style tomatoes into onion mixture; add rice, salt, and black pepper. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in rice and sauce mix. Remove from the heat; stir in picante sauce.
Easy Spanish rice instructions
- In a sauce pan add oil and rice to high heat. Brown rice stirring constantly not to burn rice. (3-5 min).
- Add Rotel, and all seasonings to rice stir and mixed evenly..
- Add water and stir till mixture begins to boil. Lower heat to low and cover sauce pan.
- Let cook on low heat for 18min..
- Turn off heat let sit for 1 or 2 min open stir and your rice is ready!!!.
Spanish Rice is a quick, delicious side dish that's as easy as cooking a pot of rice using chicken broth, tomato sauce, and seasonings! Cinco de Mayo is on the horizon, and a quick search of the blog will reveal that you're already set when it comes to appetizers, main dishes, beverages, heck, even dessert! Stir in bell pepper, water, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and tomato sauce. Instructions In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet. Stir in the chopped onion and cook until translucent and tender.