Rajma and jeera rice with curd. Rajma Curry with Jeera Rice is the soul north Indian speciality and you can find it in any north Indian restaurants all over the world. Red kidney beans have great impact on many cuisines like Mexican, Srilankan, African and Indian. It can be included into curries, soups, salad, warps and burgers.
Then we have a simple sabzi made from carrot and beans that is tossed with some onions and tomatoes. A plain curd will help you satisfy your palate. The curries can be had with some jeera rice. You can cook Rajma and jeera rice with curd using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma and jeera rice with curd
- Prepare of rajma.
- You need of gingergarlic paste.
- It’s of medium size tomato.
- Prepare of medium size onion.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of termaric.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Prepare of cumin seed.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of curd.
- Prepare of For rice.
- You need of rice.
- You need of ghee.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of black cardamom.
- It’s of cinnamon stick.
Heat a thick bottom pan and add spices and sauté on low flame until aroma is released, add onions green chili and cashews. Sauté all these for few minutes then add brown rice and mix well. Off the Stove And add some cilantro and mint leaves. Add salt according to taste rajma recipe: https://hebbarskitchen.com/rajma-recipe-punjabi-rajma-masala/ jeera rice recipe: https://hebbarskitchen.com/jeera-rice-recipe-jeera-pulao/ Musi.
Rajma and jeera rice with curd step by step
- Boil the rice keep aside..
- Boil the rajma with salt and termaric..
- Heat the oil in pan. Add cumin seed, bay leaves. Put onion cook until the get golden brown..
- Add gingergarlic paste. Saute for minutes add chopped tomato cook for minutes add salt and other powder masala. Cook for 5minutes add curd. Cook for 5minutes add boiled rajma cook for 5-10minutes..
- For rice heat the ghee in pan. Pu whole spices. Let it splutter add boiled rice cook for minutes. Serve it hot with rajma and curd.
Heat oil in a pan and sauté the shallots. Add the tomatoes and the tomato puree. Into it add the turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and dried mango powder. Garnish the rajma with coriander leaves and serve with jeera rice. Some common side dishes for serving include freshly pickled onions, yoghurt and Indian style salad which could include slices of cucumber, onion and fresh green chillies with a drizzle of lime juice.