Rajma Rice. Add thin slit green chillies and roughly chopped tomatoes along with half tsp of salt. Add all the masala powders and mix well. Add cooked rajma,mix well and add cooked rice.
Cover and place some weight on the cap. Let it cook on low flame till the water is almost absorbed. Thereafter place it on a heavy. You can cook Rajma Rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma Rice
- Prepare of boiled rice.
- Prepare of spinach raw.
- You need of rajma boiled.
- You need of broccoli boiled.
- It’s of Capsicum chopped.
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of ghee.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
Rajma and rice, no meal can be more satiating. This famous combination of rajma chawal is a complete one meal dinner and healthy protein for Vegetarians as it's a cereal and pulse combination. Rajma chawal is derived from Punjab and this recipe is super unique as we have mixed the rajma curry and cooked basmati rice and made it like a pulao. The combination of Rajma and rice generally lists as a top favorite of North Indians and Nepalis.
Rajma Rice step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle..
- Once seeds crackle, add green chilli & onion and saute till onions are translucent in colour..
- Now add spinach and cook for 3-5 mins till spinach wilts..
- Add turmeric at this point and saute for a min..
- Next add broccoli, capsicum and rajma and mix everything well..
- Now add coriander powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Mix well. Cover and cook on low flame for a min..
- Next add boiled rice and mix well..
- Serve hot.
Rajma is prepared with onion, garlic and many spices in India, and it is one of the staple foods in Nepal. Rajma Masala is a popular dish in the Northern states of India. Rajma Chawal (Kidney beans with rice) is a comforting and very simple dish. It is not only a tasty dish but also full of proteins. In case if you feel lazy to cook, yet want a wholesome,healthy,comforting dish, then this is a perfect choice.