Cheesy Kidney Beans Rice Stuffed Eggplant. Add cut-up eggplant, tomato, zucchini, salt, sugar, basil, and ground pepper. Then spoon rice mixture into the eggplant bowl. Top with slices of tomato, salsa, salt and pepper, and cheese.
Use a spoon to scoop out the centers, leaving boat-shaped shells. Keep the flesh you scooped out to add to the stuffing. In large bowl, mix beans and picante sauce. You can have Cheesy Kidney Beans Rice Stuffed Eggplant using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Kidney Beans Rice Stuffed Eggplant
- You need 2 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice (Boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kidney beans (boiled).
- It’s 2 of Green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- You need of According to taste salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
Layer with tomatoes, spinach mixture, remaining rice and bean mixture. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender. Spread half of the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it has lightly browned.
Cheesy Kidney Beans Rice Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Cut the eggplant into halves.Apply some oil on it.keep it on the gas flame for roast..
- Cook untill tender and can be pierced with a knife.remove the seeds and keep aside..
- In a kadhai heat up oil.add garlic and green chillies and saute well.add onion and coriander leaves and saute for few minutes..
- Add coriander powder,cumin powder, black pepper powder and mix well..
- Now add Rice and Kidney Beans.mix well.add salt and cook for two minutes and keep aside..
- Now fill the rice mixture in the Eggplant..
- Heat up a pan,add butter.keep the Eggplant in it..
- Now add mozzarella cheese on the sides of the Eggplant.cover it with lid and cook till cheese melts..
- To serve place the eggplant on the plate and garnish with some green salad and mint leaves..
- Our delicious cheesy Kidney beans rice Stuffed Acorn squash is ready to serve..
Add the garlic, salt, pepper and turmeric. In a large bowl, combine the sautéed vegetables, rice, beans, and broccoli. Add the cheesy sauce and lemon juice. Stuffed with spinach and goat cheese, these Red & Wild Rice Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are the perfect party app that everyone can enjoy. Jasmine with Red & Wild Rice Gazpacho Combine your favorite Spanish Gazpacho ingredients: Tomato, Cucumber and Pepper in a Jasmine, Red and Wild rice fusion for an explosion of fresh flavors.