Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover news from Muubs and other brands.
Place all wings in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle the wings with the olive oil and toss well, making sure each wing is. Sprinkle the chicken wings with the pepper and salt, and toss well. You can have Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- Prepare of chicken wings.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
Salt and pepper chicken wings are a chinese takeaway favourite! They're perfect for lunch or as a cheeky snack whilst watching the game. This recipe requires very little prep work and actually very little time in the kitchen, perfect when you want something delicious but without all the effort. By combining salt, pepper, garlic and chilli, as well as a.
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, olive oil, corn starch, pepper, and salt and toss with tongs to coat. Transfer the wings to the baking sheet. Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet.