BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey. BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey MsKipper. BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey. Kids and adults love this and it's almost impossible to screw up.
Add Alfredo sauce and heat through. Noodles were called Radiatore. hold sauce well. very very good!!! Ground Turkey White Sauce Pasta Recipes. You can cook BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey
- It’s 1 cup of favorite jar alfredo sauce (1/2 jar).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 1/2 oz of of cream cheese (1/3 of the block).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ****–***** salt to taste.
- You need 1 cup of fresh shredded paemesan.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1 pints of cream or 1/2 and 1/2 dairy creamer.
- You need of noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of dried pasta… i used a noodle called RADIATORE…. to.me it looks like a lacey rose…. hold a lot of sauce!!!.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets (didnt use them in the pics).
- It’s of meat.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery … minced.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of season salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- You need 1 small of onion…. minced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat… in this i use 1/2 lb ground tutkey mixed with 1/2 lb ground beef.
We have been making this alfredo sauce for about two years, and I wanted to share a hint. If you sift a little bit of cornstarch into your shredded cheese, and squeeze some fresh lemon juice into the sauce while you are adding your cheese, it will become nice and creamy. We love this recipe, but we also change it a little by adding freshly minced garlic and some. How to Make a Healthy Alfredo Sauce.
BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey step by step
- *** put ground beef on first and break apart… then add turkey, celery, & onion….
- put ground meat and spices. When meat is no longer pink. drain in colander for about 15 minutes … Return to pot after rinsing..
- put pot on with water, oil, salt in the water. when it begins cooking add pasta. let pasta boil until al's dente… add broccoli to noodles the last 10 minutes of cooking noodles. turn off and drain. run under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- while pasta cooks put Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup cream, butter in a sauce pan… when it begins bubbling add room tempature, cream cheese, butter, milk, sour cream, and spices… let the new ingredients melt to form a thick creamy sauce…
- add another 1/2 cup heavy cream add parmesan cheese… and allow to simmer on low. add more as needed to thin….
- mix meat, sauce and noodles together evenly coated… add a little sauce at a time to coat. if there is sauce I serve it with my bread as a dipping sauce..
- ***-*** I usually make a meatless salad and toasted Italian bread with herbal butter and melted parmesan …I'll post that recipe also…
- *** u can use chicken breast cut in cubes but my hubby likes the ground meat better..
For a lighter version of Alfredo sauce, try making a roux with one tablespoon each butter and flour. After about two minutes, when the mixture is foamy and bubbling, add your liquid of choice to create a white sauce. You can use one cup of regular milk, half-and-half or a mixture of chicken stock and heavy. Jarred Alfredo sauce is quick and easy when you want to make a nice dinner after a busy day. Besides with pasta, you can use Alfredo sauce as a substitute for white sauce in any casserole.