Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan.
Place chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 1 kg of chicken wings.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1,5 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, olive oil, corn starch, pepper, and salt and toss with tongs to coat. Transfer the wings to the baking sheet. Salt and pepper chicken wings are a chinese takeaway favourite! They're perfect for lunch or as a cheeky snack whilst watching the game.
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings step by step
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.
This recipe requires very little prep work and actually very little time in the kitchen, perfect when you want something delicious but without all the effort. By combining salt, pepper, garlic and chilli, as well as a. In a large bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garam masala, baking powder, and sugar or sugar substitute. Add the chicken wings to the bowl and drizzle the top with olive oil. In a large bowl, add all chicken wings, olive oil, salt and pepper.