Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover news from Muubs and other brands.
Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garam masala, baking powder, and sugar or sugar substitute. Add the chicken wings to the bowl and drizzle the top with olive oil. You can have Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s of chicken wings.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, olive oil, corn starch, pepper, and salt and toss with tongs to coat. Transfer the wings to the baking sheet. Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings.
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.
Salt and pepper chicken wings are a chinese takeaway favourite! They're perfect for lunch or as a cheeky snack whilst watching the game. This recipe requires very little prep work and actually very little time in the kitchen, perfect when you want something delicious but without all the effort. By combining salt, pepper, garlic and chilli, as well as a. Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl.