quick Alfredo sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk the flour and garlic salt into the melted butter until the mixture is smooth. Slowly beat the half and half into the sauce until completely incorporated.
Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer. You can cook quick Alfredo sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of quick Alfredo sauce
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of milk.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepper.
In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Then, slowly add the heavy cream, whisking constantly as you pour until all the cream is incorporated. Use this sauce to make the best ever Fettuccine Alfredo! This homemade Alfredo sauce is easy to prepare, and if you're making it with pasta, the whole meal only takes as much time to cook as it does to boil the pasta!
quick Alfredo sauce instructions
- In medium sauce pan melt butter. add cream cheese in chunks.
- mix well … add milk, parm. cheese, garlic powder and pepper.
- mix well… take off heat after one min.
- stir and serve over pasta.
- my favorite variation is to… add cooked chicken before taking off heat… just until chicken is heated thru… serve with broccoli and fettuccine.
In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. How to Make Fettuccine Alfredo Start by boiling your pasta in salted water. While your pasta cooks, melt butter and add milk/half and half/cream and the spices to the pot.