Alfredo Sauce.. Alfredo sauce only contains a handful of ingredients. Everything counts, but the cheese is really the most important factor to making this sauce shine. It's really important to opt for the highest-quality cheese you can afford.
In a saucepan or skillet, warm the butter and cream. Add the Parmesan and stir until melted. Alfredo sauce is a popular American take on the classic Italian white pasta sauce. You can cook Alfredo Sauce. using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
It's one of the quickest-to-prepare sauces you'll ever get your hands on. Not to mention that it's tasty, creamy and satisfying. If you're running short of time and need to improvise a quick and yet delicious pasta sauce, this is the one for you. Classic Alfredo Sauce is a simple but elegant creamy, white sauce that is commonly known to lay over pasta noodles.
Alfredo Sauce. step by step
- put butter and garlic in skillet until it is all melted..
- then add heavy cream and cream cheese. stir occasionally..
- when the cream cheese and heavy cream start to bubble, you add the cup of parmesan..
- mix together until it looks like a smooth sauce.
- then put over any kind of pasta, and enjoy :).
It is made from butter, a type of cream and parmesan cheese. Adding seasonings and cream cheese for a thickener I like to blend a rich, creamy sauce together that is simple and irresistible. Meanwhile, put the cream in a saucepan with the butter and a little grated nutmeg and warm through gently. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic, cheese, and stir quickly, letting the cheese melt.