Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. Dissolve vegetable bouillon in boiling water. This Homemade Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce has a very strong flavour. This will cause the flavours to become more mellow and less sharp.
The unmistakable barbecue honey and garlic flavors take plain foods like this and gives them a sweet rich taste. If you like garlic at all, try this recipe! This Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce would be amazing on pork chops, chicken, pulled pork, RIBS, smoked sausage, hot dogs, and anything else you can think to put it on! You can have Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste, 6 ounce.
- You need 3 of to 5 tbsp minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (or more to taste).
I hope you all give it a try! Let me know if you do! *Pro-Tip* I use the Pioneer Woman's method for roasting garlic. In a medium sauce pan combine all of the ingredients and bring to a gentle boil. Stir often to prevent sticking to the pot.
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients is a medium saucepan..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to simmer for 20 minutes..
- This will thicken a bit when cooled. Can be stored in refrigerator for a week or 2 if you get it to last that long!.
Stir ketchup, honey, vinegar, and molasses together in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth; add liquid smoke, salt, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir in ketchup, honey, and soy sauce. Our honey garlic sauce is a delicious mix of cayenne, honey, and—you guessed it, Sherlock—garlic. Wings wanna bathe in it, so treat your meat to something irresistibly different.