Steak Fingers. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. In addition to flour, the batter is also made up of Saltine crackers, Kosher salt, and black pepper.
For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish. Whisk together the milk and eggs in a separate dish. To bread the meat, first dredge in the flour mixture,. You can cook Steak Fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Fingers
- You need 3/4 pound of top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of HP steaksauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare As needed of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
Once the oil is hot, dredge the steak fingers in the flour mixture and drop into the oil carefully. When golden brown, remove from the pan to a paper towel-lined plate. Continue until all the meat is done. Fried Steak Fingers These steak strips are battered and fried to golden perfection.
Steak Fingers step by step
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up..
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce.
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil..
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Dip them into a brown sugar sauce and discover just how good they can be. Fully cooked and breaded, Steak Fingers are a quick way to beef up any meal. In a shallow dish, mix together the egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until blended well. Our classic country fried steak in a convenient, kid-friendly shape! Easy to grip and dip in our country gravy, they're a simple, delicious alternative to chicken.