Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings. You might have to use two pans, depending on the size of your wings. While the wings are in the oven, combine the BBQ sauce, honey, and lime juice in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey.
Arrange the chicken wings on the wire rack or the broiler pan. Meanwhile, to make the sauce, in a small saucepan melt the butter, over low heat. Add barbecue sauce and honey and bring to a simmer. You can cook Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s 18 of Chicken Wings (raw, thawed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
The baking process is very simple. Place your wings into a baking dish and pour over the sauce. If you have a cooking brush, use this to get the wings completely covered in the BBQ sauce. While wings are baking, prepare the Honey BBQ Sauce.
Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash, dry and season the wings with the salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a cookie sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray. Place the wings in a single layer on the pan, and place in the oven. Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once..
- While they are baking, make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients together. When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
How to Make Baked Chicken Wings in Bbq sauce and Honey? You have to gather your ingredients first. I categorized the ingredients into different parts for easy cooking: chicken and breading, glaze sauce and garnishes. For the chicken wings, the small sizes are preferable but the bigger size chicken works fine too. If frozen, thaw them first and dry with a paper towel.