baked buttermilk chicken drummies. Free Online Grill & BBQ Recipes. Get just the right utensils for the job. Seal the freezer bag and squish everything in the bag until the drumsticks are coated.
Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. This recipe is a similar version of my chicken schnitzel, breaded chicken breast, parmesan-crusted chicken, or my buttermilk baked crispy chicken. Chicken legs or thighs is all you need to make this crispy chicken, the rest of the ingredients are mostly pantry staples. You can cook baked buttermilk chicken drummies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of baked buttermilk chicken drummies
- It’s 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
The secret to getting these chicken pieces crispy is in the cornflake coating. If you don't have cornflakes you can use my. Method Flatten the garlic cloves with the end of a rolling pin, the side of a knife, or in a pestle and mortar. (If you chop or. Roughly chop the leaves from half the parsley, if using, and return the rest to the fridge.
baked buttermilk chicken drummies instructions
- Combine buttermilk, worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce in ziploc bag. Add chicken and marinate 4- 24 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray..
- On a plate, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Roll in seasonings and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked through (thermometer reads 165°)..
Stir the chopped parsley, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper into the. Spray a lined (with foil) casserole pan (or a cookie sheet) with Pam. Give the drummies a good sprinkling of salt and pepper, on both sides. Mix honey, soy sauce, ketchup and minced garlic together and stir. Home » Chicken Recipes » Oven Baked Chicken Legs – The Art of Drummies.