Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs. Save on Weber Bbq Rib Rack. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Best UK Deals Bbq Ribs! Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones.
The technical butcher name for this cut is "beef short ribs," but these bones are not short. The best way to tell when your ribs are close to done is by the tenderness of the meat. Properly cooked meat will be fork tender. You can cook Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs
- It’s 3 Pounds of Beef Back Ribs [room temp].
- You need 1/2 Pound of Mesquite Wood.
- You need 1/2 Pound of Hickory Wood.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- It’s of ● For The Dry Rub.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- It’s of French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile].
- It’s of BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Prepare Loaves of Fresh French Bread.
- It’s of Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Place your ribs meat side up into the center of your smoker and close the lid. Depending on the type of rib you use, it'll most likely take around four hours to cook fully (baby backs run shorter, St. Vegan Tacos Placero If you are a […] Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Hearty Vegetable Soup. Hi guys! ♡ Today I'm […] Categories.
Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs step by step
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs..
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process..
- Photo: Water reservoir beneath smoker grids..
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°..
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones..
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones – you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids..
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms..
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆.
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile..
- With sides – these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions..
Recipes; Seafood Recipes; Soup Recipes; Steak Recipes; Uncategorized; Vegan Recipes; FOODWISHES. Recipe: Yummy Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs. Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Kid's Favorite Hawaiian Chicken. Recipe: Yummy Chicken Keema with vegetables; How to Make Tasty Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba) Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa egg muffins; Recipe: Perfect Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs ; Recipe: Perfect Vickys Sticky Sweet Chilli Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF. Put the ribs, meaty side up, directly on the cooking grate.