Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
See recipes for Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs too. The technical butcher name for this cut is "beef short ribs," but these bones are not short. The best way to tell when your ribs are close to done is by the tenderness of the meat. You can cook Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs
- Prepare of Beef Back Ribs [room temp].
- It’s of Mesquite Wood.
- You need of Hickory Wood.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Dry Rub.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Additions.
- You need of French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile].
- It’s of BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand].
- You need of Fresh French Bread.
- Prepare of Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Properly cooked meat will be fork tender. If you don't have a smoker, you can cook barbecue ribs on the grill. Hi guys! ♡ Today I'm […] Categories. Recipes; Seafood Recipes; Soup Recipes; Steak Recipes; Uncategorized; Vegan Recipes; FOODWISHES.
Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs instructions
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs..
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process..
- Photo: Water reservoir beneath smoker grids..
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°..
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones..
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones – you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids..
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms..
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆.
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile..
- With sides – these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions..
Vegan Tacos Placero If you are a […] Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Hearty Vegetable Soup. Put the ribs, meaty side up, directly on the cooking grate. Cook for two and half hours. Lay out a big double layered sheet of heavy duty foil and place the ribs on it, meaty side up. Wrap up the ribs, sealing package tightly.