Ground Beef Steak. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out Ground Beef on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Potatoes Cabbage Zucchini Mushrooms Squash No Preference. Ground beef, minced beef or beef mince is beef that has been finely chopped with a knife or a meat grinder (American English) or mincing machine (British English). It is used in many recipes including hamburgers and spaghetti Bolognese. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- You need 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- It’s 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
The fat content in ground meat and steak may vary depending on the source. The ground beef makes it budget friendly and the bell pepper, onions and mushrooms mean my kids are getting veg, even when enjoying a sandwich! Plus Philly cheesesteaks are great for parties or game day! The thin strips of beef, the sweet onions, the slight crunch of the bell peppers and the juicy slices of mushroom.
Ground Beef Steak instructions
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
All cooked together and oh so. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork. Recipes Cooking Cuts. all about ground beef learn more . lean beef cuts Learn More . beef in the early years learn more . beef quality assurance: Raising the bar on raising cattle learn more . Meet the Lesser-Known Faces of the Cattle Industry LEarn More. Steak Steak is the name of the cut of the meat that is obtained from various sources such as beef, tuna, salmon, pork etc.