Homemade teriyaki sauce (with pork). Directions In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce mix and water until dissolved; set aside. Place flour in a large resealable. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil until juices run clear.
For the teriyaki sauce: Combine all ingredients except cornstarch in a small pot and bring to low boil, then reduce heat. Whisk together the cornstarch in a few tablespoons water in a small bowl,. Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. You can have Homemade teriyaki sauce (with pork) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade teriyaki sauce (with pork)
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of mirin.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Prepare of (optional) 1 tsp sugar (if you want it to be more sweet).
- Prepare of (optional) sprinkles of black pepper.
- Prepare of (optional) 1 clove of garlic, chopped, slice or grated.
Add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cut chops into thin strips and add to soy sauce mixture. While the pork is cooking, make the sauce. Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a small pot over medium high heat.
Homemade teriyaki sauce (with pork) step by step
- Mix everything. Test it.
- Use it to marinade beef/veggie for 8 hours (I usually left it overnight).
- Stir fry the meat/veggie or put it in the oven.
Turn up heat to high and bring to a boil. Granulated white sugar is added to taste. Try new ways of preparing teriyaki meals with teriyaki recipes for chicken, beef, and pork from the expert chefs at Food Network. Here is a super fast meal to put together during the weekdays. With your homemade teriyaki sauce, it super easy to put together any meal.