Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two. Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls is a healthy ground beef recipe full of vegetables, Asian flavored juices and served over hearty brown rice. You can cook Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl
- It’s 1/2 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s of Green Onions and Sesame seeds for garnish.
Try ground turkey and broccoli pasta, Tuscan chicken pasta or pesto turkey and zucchini. Combine the ground beef sauce in a medium size bowl and whisk well. How to Make Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, sesame oil, mirin, ground ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Whisk together until well combined, then set aside.
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl step by step
- Cook the ground beef and garlic until no longer pink..
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, and Pepper Flakes..
- Poor mixture over cooked ground beef and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add Veggies of your choosing for full meal..
Heat a large cast-iron skillet on the medium-high heat setting and add the ground beef. COOK YOUR KOREAN GROUND BEEF AND RICE BOWLS Start the rice before cooking the beef. Preheat a large pan/skillet on High heat. How to Make Korean Beef Rice Bowl Start cooking your rice. Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, oil, pepper flakes, sesame seeds and ginger together in a small bowl.