Baked marinated salmon. Treat Your Loved Ones To Our Delicious Scottish Smoked Salmon. Try Ardtaraig Gin Infused, Peat Smoked & Whisky Infused Scottish Salmon Too. We Have Everything You Need All In One Place – Buy Now & Get Free Delivery On Your Order!
Baste occasionally with the juices that accumulate in the pan. This salmon is also excellent barbecued over medium coals. Add marinated salmon to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, along with optional veggies of choice. You can have Baked marinated salmon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked marinated salmon
- You need of Salmon half to a pound.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine I used Riesling.
- You need 1/2 tsp of instant expresso.
Turn the salmon steaks to coat. Place the salmon steaks on an oiled round baking dish. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. In a bowl whisk together the water, olive oil, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, pepper and garlic.
Baked marinated salmon instructions
- Mix all the ingredients whisk well and let sit for about an hour with the salmon.
- Pre heat 400 ° in a shallow pan place it all in for about 45 minutes bast at least 2.
- Enjoy I was truly satisfied Enjoy my friend.
Place the salmon fillets into a freezer bag and pour in the marinade. Squeeze the air from the bag and seal. Remove the salmon fillets from the bag and discard the marinade. How long should it take to bake salmon? Should you wrap salmon in foil when baking?