Homestyle Spanish Rice. Our delicious meal kits are the perfect kitchen sidekick for even the busiest schedules. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Vast Collection of Best Recipes & Dishes From Famous Chefs.
Add the tomato, onion, garlic, and bouillon. Add rice and stir until coated with oil. Add tomatoes, turmeric, cumin, salt, garlic powder and water; bring to a boil. You can cook Homestyle Spanish Rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homestyle Spanish Rice
- You need 3 cup of rice (any kind of your preference).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 medium of Vidalia onion, diced.
- You need 4 of Roma tomatos or one large tomato, diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato bouillin.
- You need 3 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, diced.
In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. HOW TO MAKE THIS SPANISH RICE RECIPE: In a large pot, add ground beef, green peppers and onion over medium high heat. Add a dash of salt and pepper to mixture.
Homestyle Spanish Rice instructions
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat. Add rice and frequently stir until they turn a hard white or light brown..
- Add the tomato, onion, garlic, and bouillon..
- Stir together and add water. Let cook for 15 mins; stirring occasionally. Cooking times vary depending on the type of rice used. Rice will be done when soft!.
Cook until ground beef is brown and crumbled and veggies are tender. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa to transform plain white rice into a marvelous side dish. This Spanish rice-inspired spicy tomato rice recipe is super easy to make and is always a crowd-pleaser. When was the last time you had Spanish rice?