Adobo Chicken Wings. Chicken wings taste great when cooked adobo style ¿ braised in a marinade of vinegar, soy sauce and spices. The banana ketchup, a homemade version of the traditional Filipino store-bought. Adobo Chicken Wings These are chicken wings, Filipino-style, marinated in rice vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaves, and garlic.
When hot, add chicken wings and cook until browned. Add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant. Add vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf, and ground pepper. You can cook Adobo Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Adobo Chicken Wings
- You need 2 cups of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 cups of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 heads of garlic, minced.
- It’s 12 of bay leaves.
- It’s 4 pounds of chicken wings.
Eat with rice and boiled eggs! Cover pan, place over high heat and bring to a boil. Remove chicken from braising liquid and set aside on a rack to drain and dry. In a large skillet, heat the oil, add the wings and fry until golden brown.
Adobo Chicken Wings step by step
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and garlic in a large bown and mix thouroughly..
- Add chicken wings and stir in the bay leaves and submerge the wings in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours..
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove marinated wings from fridge and place in a large baking pan or skillet..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes checking often and adding marinade as needed..
- Remove cooked wings from oven and garnish with parsley and serve..
Save the Children x Little Discoveries – Tom Kerridge's Smiley Pancakes. The combo is simply known as Chicken Adobo and Rice. Pouring some of the adobo sauce over rice before eating is a good idea because it makes it more flavorful. The famous Chicken Adobo originated in the Philippines. The dish is prepared using the Inadobo style of cooking.