Adobo Chicken Wings. Directions Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and smashed garlic in a blender and puree until smooth. Toss the chicken with the remaining cornstarch in a large bowl. Working in batches, cook the chicken until golden.
When hot, add chicken wings and cook until browned. Add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant. Add vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf, and ground pepper. You can have Adobo Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Adobo Chicken Wings
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It’s of chicken wings.
Place the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, black peppercorns, and bay leaves in a large, nonreactive sauté pan, and then nestle the chicken thighs, skin side down, into the pan. Spread the wings in a large shallow pan and pour some of the marinade over them. Place the chicken thighs in a mixing bowl. Save the Children x Little Discoveries – Tom Kerridge's Smiley Pancakes.
Adobo Chicken Wings step by step
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and garlic in a large bown and mix thouroughly..
- Add chicken wings and stir in the bay leaves and submerge the wings in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours..
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove marinated wings from fridge and place in a large baking pan or skillet..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes checking often and adding marinade as needed..
- Remove cooked wings from oven and garnish with parsley and serve..
The combo is simply known as Chicken Adobo and Rice. Pouring some of the adobo sauce over rice before eating is a good idea because it makes it more flavorful. The famous Chicken Adobo originated in the Philippines. The dish is prepared using the Inadobo style of cooking. It means cooking meat or seafood with vinegar and mostly soy sauce.