Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Low Prices on Walden Farms Hickory Smoked Bbq Sauce Looking For Bbq Sauce Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cooking times vary based on size of drumsticks.
Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well. Brush both sides of the drumsticks with barbecue sauce. When done, the chicken will be fork tender and sport a thick, beautiful glaze. You can cook Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- It’s 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. Slash the chicken with a sharp knife and toss with the barbecue sauce in a roasting tray. Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe,. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ. How to Bake BBQ Chicken Legs in the Oven? Start by seasoning the chicken drumsticks. Place in a bowl, drizzle with oil, and toss with seasonings until they're well coated.