All Natural Veggie Burgers. Low Prices on Good Food Veggie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders This is the veggie burger supreme – the easiest and MOST ECONOMICAL burger of all. A single medium-sized eggplant (together with the usual trimmings) feeds a family of six.
Whizz everything together in your food processor then top with punchy red onion and chilli sauce for a hearty veggie main. Spiced with chilli sauce, cumin, garlic and chilli powder, these quick and easy black bean burgers are a tasty and healthy vegetarian alternative to beefburgers. Veggie burgers are made primarily of vegetables like beans, greens, and mushrooms, plus grains and extras like onion, corn, and beets. You can have All Natural Veggie Burgers using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All Natural Veggie Burgers
- It’s 150 g (3/4 cup) of uncooked kidney beans (black beans are great too!). You can sub 1 can of cooked beans.
- It’s 50 g (1/2 cup) of quick oats.
- You need 100 g (1/2 cup) of cooked rice, brown recommended.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (optional), minced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot or 2 small beets, grated (75-100 g total).
- It’s 60 g (1/4 cup) of corn (optional) – about 1/2 ear fresh corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt, may need a little more if not using soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of good soy sauce, if you have it – it gives some extra depth in flavor.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (for smoked paprika use 1/2 tsp).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cooking oil for frying if using a frying pan.
Some are styled after meat, but most seem to do their own. But what I really like is that all the burgers have short ingredient lists containing mostly whole foods. Their Black Bean South West veggie burger is my favorite in terms of flavor and ingredients. Portobello mushroom burgers are a classic vegan veggie burger choice.
All Natural Veggie Burgers step by step
- Soak the beans overnight or 8-12 hours in plenty of water..
- Drain the soaking water, rinse the beans and cover with plenty of water in a pot. Boil for 60-90 minutes until soft enough to mash (the time may be different depending on the type of beans you use)..
- Drain the beans and mash with a fork in a medium bowl..
- Add grated vegetables (carrot, beet, etc), cooked rice, oats, spices, salt, pepper, garlic and onion to the bowl..
- Mix up well with your hands. It should be firm enough to hold together so you can make patties. If it's too wet, add more oats to help the mix stick together..
- Form into 4 patties, or you can make several mini ones. (these are the carrot version in the pictures).
- Cook on a grill or in a heated frying pan with 1 Tbsp oil for about 7-10 minutes on each side. They should be browned on both sides..
- Enjoy as is with some mustard and other favorite toppings, or sandwich into buns with lettuce, tomatoes, etc..
These patties have a delicious glaze over top. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper,. Natural Born Feeder; Contact; Veggie Burgers. Happy National Vegetarian week, why not join the Veggie challenge and eat like a VEGGIE – one meal, one day, one week! To Celebrate & kickstart National Vegetarian week here is a great veggie BBQ alternative.