Salisbury Steak. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Steak Recipes on eBay.
It is a version of Hamburg steak Background. Hamburger salisbury steak with gravy is a classic dinner that is inexpensive and so easy to make. Method For the meat mixture: Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and some salt and pepper. You can cook Salisbury Steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- It’s of Salisbury steak.
- You need of kilo Ground beef.
- You need of Beef cube.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of mustard powder (optional).
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Gravy.
- It’s of Beef cube.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Corn starch (dissolved in water).
How to make Salisbury steak Make the meat mixture: Mix the beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Cook the patties: Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties, cooking in batches. Directions For the meat mixture: Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and.
Salisbury Steak instructions
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter..
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together..
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate..
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside..
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan..
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil..
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins..
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens..
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak..
Fry the patties in a skillet with the butter and oil over medium-high heat on both sides until no longer pink in the. For the gravy: Reduce the heat to medium and add. Salisbury Steaks Place breadcrumbs in a bowl. Use a box grater and grate the onion over the breadcrumbs. Mix with fingers, leave to soak.