Keto THM Queso Taco Soup. Discover the Easiest Way to Burn Fat Today. Limited Time Left so Order Now. Saute Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, and Garlic.
If you prefer, you can sub ground turkey instead for this keto-friendly taco soup. You'll need ground beef, Rotel Tomatoes (or diced tomatoes with green chilis, cream cheese, beef broth, heavy cream, and seasonings. Traditional taco soup recipes often add black beans, but since they are high in carbs those that follow a keto diet avoid. You can cook Keto THM Queso Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto THM Queso Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper (4 bumps on bottom = sweet).
- It’s 2 TBS of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can (15 oz.) of Sweet Corn (drained).
- You need 1 Can (10 oz.) of Rotel Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Can (14.5 oz.) of Black Beans (I drain and rinse mine).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 TBS of Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s 8 oz of Queso Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 2 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 4-6 Cups of hot water.
Have you tried my Cheesy Mexican Taco Casserole yet? In a large soup pot, brown the ground beef and sausage together with the onion and garlic; drain if desired (you may choose to keep the fatty juices for a more flavorful soup). Add the spices and cook a couple minutes. Add the cream cheese into the meat and mix with meat over medium-low heat until fully melted and combined.
Keto THM Queso Taco Soup instructions
- Saute Onion, Bell Pepper, Celery, and Garlic. Add Ground Meat. And seasoning.
- Dissolve Bouillon in hot water add in. Add canned ingredients. Bring to a low boil..
- Cut cheese into cubes add to boiling mixture and add heavy cream..
- Reduce heat and simmer to allow flavors to marry. Garnish with shredded cheese and low carb tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoyn.
Crock Pot Keto Taco Soup For the crock pot taco soup, you'll want to brown the beef beforehand. After that, you'll only need to mix everything with a spoon and the slow cooker taco soup will be done! This Queso Keto Taco Soup is hands down my kids' most requested keto recipe. It tastes so much like the Queso Dip from Chili's Restaurant. If you have ground beef already browned, this soup can be ready in minutes.